Kinetic River is Issued its 18th Patent
Kinetic River was recently issued U.S. Patent No. 11,543,339, “Particle analysis and imaging apparatus and methods.” This comes on the heels of the related U.S. Patents No. 11,536,641 and 11,536,642.
This is our sixteenth U.S. patent, and, with one in China and one in Japan, our eighteenth overall. This patent further broadens our patent portfolio in the field of time-resolved flow cytometry.
For reference, our patents fit into the following families of intellectual property:
- Time-resolved technologies, including the Arno (compensation-free flow cytometry), Danube (direct fluorescence lifetime measurements) instruments, Colorado (automated autofluorescence removal), and Tiber (label-free cancer cell detection).
- Extremely high-throughput flow cytometry (Loire).
- Label-free flow cytometry (Yangtze).
- Modular, customizable systems (Potomac and Delaware).
Learn about our other recent patents:
- U.S. Patent No. 11,536,642, “Particle analysis and imaging apparatus and methods.”
- U.S. Patent No. 11,536,641, “Particle analysis and imaging apparatus and methods.”
- US. Patent No. 11,249,004, “Particle analysis and sorting apparatus and methods.”
- Japanese Patent No. 6,941,053 “Particle analysis and sorting apparatus and methods.”
Kinetic River’s Founder and President, Dr. Giacomo Vacca now holds 68 patents (with more on the way). See his full list of patents in his bio.