Kinetic River was recently issued U.S. Patent No. 11,249,004, “Particle analysis and sorting apparatus and methods.”
This is our thirteenth U.S. patent, and, with one in China and one in Japan, our fifteenth overall. This patent further broadens our patent portfolio in the field of time-resolved flow cytometry.
For reference, our patents fit into the following families of intellectual property:
- Time-resolved technologies, including the Arno (compensation-free flow cytometry), Danube (direct fluorescence lifetime measurements) instruments, Colorado (automated autofluorescence removal), and Tiber (label-free cancer cell detection).
- Extremely high-throughput flow cytometry (Loire).
- Label-free flow cytometry (Yangtze).
- Modular, customizable systems (Potomac).
Learn about our other recent patents:
- Japanese Patent No. 6,941,053 “Particle analysis and sorting apparatus and methods.”
- U.S. Patent No. 11,060,975, “Methods and Apparatuses for Label-Free Particle Analysis.”
- U.S. Patent No. 11,035,778, “Flow Cytometry Apparatus and Methods.”
- U.S. Patent No. 10,955,330, “Particle Analysis and Sorting Apparatus and Methods.”
Kinetic River’s Founder and President, Dr. Giacomo Vacca now holds 65 patents (with more on the way). See his full list of patents in his bio.