Kinetic River just received our milestone 20th U.S. patent! We were recently issued U.S. patent # 11,740,174 “Apparatus and Methods for Particle Analysis and Autofluorescence Discrimination.”
This is our sixth patent issued this year, making 23 overall (20 U.S. patents, and one each in China, Japan, and Canada). This further broadens our patent portfolio in the field of time-resolved flow cytometry.
For reference, our patents fit into the following families of intellectual property:
- Time-resolved technologies, including the Arno (compensation-free flow cytometry), Danube (direct fluorescence lifetime measurements) instruments, Colorado (automated autofluorescence removal), and Tiber (label-free cancer cell detection).
- Extremely high-throughput flow cytometry (Loire).
- Label-free flow cytometry (Yangtze).
- Modular, customizable systems (Potomac and Delaware).
Learn about our other recent patents:
- Canadian Patent No. 2,954,163, “Flow Cytometry Apparatus and Methods.”
- U.S. Patent No. 11,635,384, “Methods and apparatuses for label-free particle analysis.”
- U.S. Patent No. 11,573,167, “Flow cytometry apparatus and methods.”
- U.S. Patent No. 11,573,165, “Particle analysis and imaging apparatus and methods.”
Kinetic River’s Founder and President, Dr. Giacomo Vacca now holds 77 patents (with more on the way). See his full list of patents in his bio.