Kinetic River founder and President Giacomo Vacca presented a webinar entitled “Latest Innovations in Flow Cytometry from Kinetic River”. The webinar was free and open to the public. Dr. Vacca discussed recent innovations being developed by Kinetic River.
- Potomac, our modular, fully customizable flow cytometry instrument
- Danube, which provides direct time-domain fluorescence lifetime measurements on a cell-by-cell basis,
- Arno 1.0, which enables compensation-free 12-color flow cytometry
- Arno 2.0, a high multiplexing cytometry analyzer for immunophenotyping and other high parameter applications
- Tiber, a system for label-free cancer diagnostics
- Panama, our brand-new software suite for flow cytometry instrument control and data acquisition
Watch the presentation here.